30! Oh shit! The age every woman dreads right? My hair will turn gray, my boobs will start to sag and my butt will get bigger cause my metabolism will turn to slush.
Well, so far I feel pretty damn good. My hair isn’t gray, my boobs aren’t sagging…yet. So what if I get a bigger butt, big booty’s are in now.
Overall, I try to take care of myself but enjoy life at the same time. I learned a lot and made some stupid mistake in my 20’s that now I feel confident to go into my 30’s with less BS.
Here’s a list of ten things I’ve learned so far
- The world doesn’t care about you
- Don’t settle in a relationship, even if you feel there is no way out, there always is
- Traveling alone is a great experience
- If you want travel the world, make it happen, don’t wait for someone to plan it for you
- No one cares if you gain five pounds.
- Memories count, calories don’t
- You aren’t entitled to anything, work hard and work even harder
- There is no timeline for when you should achieve things, like buying a house or getting married
- Naps are amazing
- You can’t drink and party like you used to
Overall, I want to enjoy life and not worry about the pettiness. So enjoy that glass of wine or go out on that fancy dinner, but get back to reality the next day. Work hard and then relax.
What’s something you’ve taken from your 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and beyond?