Happy Halloween! I want to know, what scares you? We all have different interpretations of what is scary. I’m terrified of spiders, I jump and scream, then run to my boyfriend to get rid of it. He makes fun of me for this, however he’s terrified of snakes. Just watching one on TV gives him the creeps.
I’ve listed a few things that can be determined scary. Let me know in the comments! Your feedback will also help me with an upcoming project. This is just a handful of ideas, feel free to add anything else. Everyone have a safe Halloween!
- The dark
- “Jump” scares from horror movies
- Something in your closet
- A creepy basement/attic
- Swimming in open water
- Being lost in the woods at night
- Someone knocking on your door
- A serial killer villan- Freddie, Jason, Chucky, Michael Myers
- A certain place or house you’ve visted? Tell me below