This is a continuation from yesterdays post, and I happen to like the title, Storms and Whiskey. I got quite a bit done yesterday, so thought to share my progress.
- Wrote a new short story- Horror, of course
- Finished Season 2 of The Ranch, on Netflix. Speaking of whiskey, wouldn’t mind drinking with Sam Elliott. That guy cracks me up.
- Hit the quota for my romance novel. It takes place in New Orleans
- Started a new novel. It’s just braking the surface, putting together ideas right now
- Reading a few books
- Finally, I drank a few glasses of whiskey
It’s my day off, so I’m enjoying the rainy weather, being a hermit and getting some writing done. Hope everyone else is having a good week. It’s Friday!
How is everyone else’s writing going?